Friday, May 7, 2010

The smiles behind the stories

Well, I know sometimes it's hard to imagine the stories I tell when there are no pictures to go along with them. But, unfortunately I don't always have pictures of the patients since only our ship photographers are allowed to take photos of us with the patients. Thankfully, though, we got a lot of good shots over the last couple of weeks...Here are some of the cute kiddos I have enjoyed taking care of in the last few weeks:

Me & Maurius, my little cuddle bug


Isn't he a cutie pie!


My friend Tricia and  I with Gloria


                                        Me & Lovelace




I had the opportunity to go to the hospitality center this past week, which is where the patients go after they are discharged  if they are not from the port city and need to stay closeby for dressing changes or follow-up appointments. It was great having a little reunion with some of the patients I have been able to take care of in the hospital and seeing them all happy and pain free!

Reunion with Bobo!


Me & my candy-cane princess (Mako)





Check out their new straight legs!


No comments: