Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sailing Highlights

Well, the sail has almost come to a close, so I thought I'd share a few highlights before we get to Sierra Leone and things get crazy. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so I'm going to let the pictures do most of the talking this time:


Watching seals and other sea life

Volunteering at our Starbucks Cafe


Sock Golf

Silly team outfits for sock golf
(I would just like to say that my Irish friend picked
out my outfit and none of this actually belongs to me!)

Playing the victim in one of our many fire drills

Crossing the equator

 
Worship on the bow


Beautiful sunsets

Playing sardines with the youth group
(you can't see me in this photo...I'm in hiding under the table)

Sailing "can" olympics

It has been a great sail, but we are all excited to be back in West Africa and see all that God has in store for us in Sierra Leone!

No comments: